Incite - IndependentAn innovative Universal Tillage® tool that lets you do more with one pass
The new Incite-i 5200 with an independent blade configuration combines the benefits of vertical and high-speed tillage tools into an innovative Universal Tillage® tool that lets you do more.
This tool has the flexibility to adjust to different soils and crops with ease. You can start sooner and finish earlier, saving time and money. The versatility of this tool allows you to accomplish in a single pass what once took multiple passes with different machines. Achieving the optimum seedbed has never been easier.
Multiple Disk Blade Options
Depending on your seedbed goals, the Incite-i 5200 offers several disk blade types and front/rear configurations.
Choose between three blade configurations:
- Front Cobra RC and rear Incizor - Minimize soil smearing and compaction. Sharp, serrated Cobra RC blades tear through weeds and residue, while wavy Incizor blades maintain constant contact to horizontally fracture and size residue.
- Front and rear Cobra RC - Cobra + Cobra RC disk gangs work best when residue sizing is needed. This combination allows growers to run faster with a shallower disk gang angle while aggressively tearing through weeds and residue.
- Front and rear Incizor - Following fall primary tillage, the Incizor + Incizor combination works best with lots of loose soil. The round wavy blade provides full coverage and leaves you with a smooth, even seedbed.
Finishing Tool Configurations
- 3-Bar Flexible Spike Tooth Harrow with Staggered Rolling Basket (Standard: IC-5200) - Works best for leveling soil and breaking up clods, our proven spike tooth harrows follow the ground closely. Its flexibility allows residue to flow and easily raises or lowers to conform to various soil and residue conditions.
- 3-Bar Flexible Spike Tooth Harrow with Double Rolling Basket (Optional: IC-52003FADRB) - Works best for leveling and breaking up clods in heavy soils. It helps level the seedbed and size residue in heavy soil or clod conditions.
- Spur-Till with Staggered Rolling Basket (Optional: IC-5200-ST) - Works best in tough weed conditions, rip weeds out by the root and size clods effectively. Adjustable hydraulic pressure allows the operator to change the down pressure as well as lift the tool out of the ground. If set in the lower ground pressure setting, it works great for firming soil and pinning residue.
- Double Rolling Basket (Optional: IC-5200-DRB) - Best in heavy soil or clod conditions, our double rolling basket firms the soil and leaves fields ready to plant in the spring. In the fall, baskets
pin residue to the soil.
- 5-Bar Flexible Spike Tooth Harrow (Optional: IC-5200-5FA) - For maximum leveling and minimal firming, the 5-bar harrow option is best in minimal residue and damp conditions.
Features and Benefits
|Model||Cutting Width||Approximate Weight (lbs.)||Transport Height||Transport Width||Appox. HP Requirement (varies due to depth, gang angle, speed, and soil conditions)||Field Capacity (acre/hour at 9-12 mph)|