Roller CrimperManage Cover Crops with Ease
The Roller Crimper from McFarlane Ag brings growers an affordable and effective tool for managing heavy cover crops.
Our heavy-duty Roller Crimper is engineered to reduce material wrap around bearings while effectively crimping as part of a reduced chemical or residue management program.
- Crimp mature cover crops to kill without chemical application
- Crimp immature cover crops to provide mulch, which suppresses weeds
- Lightly till in cover crop seeds; size residue at the same time
- Full width coverage, using Dura-Reel
- Unique bearing guard protects against wrapping / plugging
- Blades will penetrate ground in uneven conditions to get full crimp
- Setup on rear or front mount 3 point
- Beveled blades require less weight than conventional crimpers that use flat bars
- Aggressive blades can also be used to incorporate seed
|SPR 6R30-DC||15'||Rigid||2,200 lbs.|
|SPR 12R30-DC||30'||Folding||4,400 lbs.|